Friday 11 January 2013

2013

I wanted to start off 2013 different to 2012, and for this year to be positive.

It didn't work

On Sunday night I ended up in hospital after taking an overdose which i'm still recovering from and my anxiety is a million time's worse plus I jhave to go for more blood tests next week to check out long term damage
It's scary, how much I don't care and the excuses I use, I just wanted to sleep, I wasn't thinking, I didn't want to kill myself.. I did though, I didn't care in that brief few seconds it took me to find the co-codamol (it was a stupid mistake though I wouldn't repeat it)
I hate this, I hate this feeling and I hate the anxiety most of all, It's the most horrendous feeling ever, I'd never wish it on anyone

I'm trying to be positive, I told my ex to fuck off basically and I'm trying to move on with my life which is hard when i'm so vulnerable and suffering with all these silly depression things

I need tea

No comments:

Post a Comment