Sunday 17 February 2013

tequila

Me and tequila have a love/hate relationship. Last night it was a mix of both, although I drank a lot of vodka and jack daniels and tequila, I was not sick, but I do not remember anything. I pulled my best friend's cousin though for a good twenty minutes apparently. Tad embarrassing. And the guy told me my ex was looking very jealous which I thought was stupid since he was pulling other girls anyway? haha
I smoked and enjoyed myself and got drunk but I had fun because I was with my friends, I wish I could remember what I actually did though.
Recently my best friend has been making silly comments a lot, about how heavy I am or how certain girls are skinnier than me even though she knows I have issue's with that and get therapy for it. And she called me a horrible girlfriend today and how mean I was even though me and matthew know we were so dysfunctional haha, and she really made me feel terrible about myself. But if I say to her, she finds it stupid that I would be insulted. I am very confused as to what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment